Juan Manuel MacĂ­as writes: >> It is easy to change \\\empty constant to \\[0pt] if necessary. I have >> no objection either way. Though I do not feel like we are in rush. I'd >> like to hear from ox-latex maintainer. > > Today I have tried with the latest version of tabularray (2022C, the one > I tried yesterday was 2022A, included in TeX Live 2022), and the bad > results persist. Also, it now returns a compile error when an \empty > precedes a \hline. I suspect this package does a pretty drastic > redefinition of \\. The [0pt] option still works fine here, though. Then [0pt] should it be. At least for now, before we have a cleaner solution. See the attached patch.