Marcin Borkowski writes: > I'm preparing to set up a new blog, and I'd like to have a fully > Org-mode-based workflow. Ideally, I'd like to be able to do everything > - including publishing the posts - from within Emacs. > > I know about things like "Org publish" and ox-hugo, though I never used > them - and there are probably others - but I'm asking specifically about > two things: > > A. other people's experiences with similar workflows, and > B. tool/workflow recommendations. My setup is different in that I use one org-file per article, but I use org publish for my website. You can find it on https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketo/browse - Emacs-tooling: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketo/browse/draketo.el?rev=tip - Publishing setup: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketo/browse/setup.el.in?rev=tip - Makefile: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketo/browse/Makefile.am?rev=tip - Description: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketo/browse/README?rev=tip - Example Template: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketo/browse/org-templates/level-1.org?rev=tip - Page with its own RSS-feed: https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/draketo/browse/politik/kommentare.org?rev=tip > 1. I want the blog to be fully static HTML+CSS, with a tiny sprinkling > of (my custom) JS. Check :-) > 2. I want to publish a whole set of HTML files from a single Org mode > file. I don’t have that. Instead I have the function M-x draketo-go that enables quick ido-completion for all sites. > 3. I want to be able to fully customize the HTML produced. Mostly yes. See https://www.draketo.de > 4. I am going, though, to need some custom "blocks" - in HTML parlance, >
s and possibly also s. I want to be able to mark them up > somehow in my Org source and get
and class="...">. Reusing existing markup (like _underline_, which I'm not > going to use) is not enough - I will need more than a dozen of those > custom classes. I just use #+html:
... #+html:
Also @@html:@@ ... @@html:@@ or #+begin_kasten #+end_kasten (custom block with its own shortcut and style) Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de