Sven Bretfeld writes: > Ihor Radchenko writes: >> For weekly/monthly/total, you can use clock tables to summarize the time >> spend on different projects during the week/month/in total. See >> https://orgmode.org/manual/The-clock-table.html >> >> You can display additional property values in the clock table using >> :properties attribute. That will allow seeing clocked time and your >> estimates stored in EFFORT_* properties. > > I think this is what I'm looking for. I considered clock tables to be > only for reviews, not planning. But I'm just playing with the feature > and seem to be able to do what I want. Can you share your setup once it is working as you want it? What you are doing is much more complex (and useful) than what I used EFFORT for and I would like to check whether I can adapt part of it. I usually plan with a gantt chart in a plantuml code block: #+begin_src plantuml :file THE-TITLE-gantt.png @startgantt title THE TITLE saturday are closed sunday are closed 2023-08-02 is closed ' see https://plantuml.com/gantt-diagram Project starts at 2023-09-18 [init] on {Arne:74%} lasts 2 days [logging] on {Arne:74%} lasts 1 day [config] on {Bera:80%} lasts 2 days [scheduling] on {Arne:74%} lasts 1 day [documentation] on {Arne:74%} lasts 1 day [logging] starts at [init]'s end [config] starts at [init]'s end [scheduling] starts at [logging]'s end [documentation] starts at [scheduling]'s end @endgantt #+end_src This doesn’t have the nice org-mode integration, though. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de