Hi Matt and Ihor, >> Any thoughts? I have not yet updated it for the most recent changes to >> main, but I can do that. > > As you found in another thread, we have a WIP overhaul of the whole > LaTeX preview system. I hope that it can be merged in the coming few > months. > > AFAIU, the new system will allow setting the scale factor - see > > Although, it does not look like a function is accepted as an allowed > value. > > CCing Timothy and Karthik - they may have comments on the possibility to > allow function as :scale value. I must admit that with the new system, I don’t see much value in accepting a function: we now scale the previews based on a combination of the :scale parameter and their actual LaTeX display size. All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .