* Option SETUPFILE partially broken
@ 2009-09-29 14:22 henry atting
From: henry atting @ 2009-09-29 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

This morning the following setup file did work flawlessly:

#+TITLE:
#+LaTeX_CLASS: play

I don't know if it has something to do with today's git update but
#+LaTeX_CLASS (and only this option) is ignored, instead org export uses
the default class article. (erh, play of course is defined in the
variable org-export-latex-classes)

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de

* Re: Option SETUPFILE partially broken
@ 2009-09-30  8:09 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-09-30  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: henry atting; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sep 29, 2009, at 4:22 PM, henry atting wrote:

> This morning the following setup file did work flawlessly:

I seriously doubt that.  This worked when in the file being exported,
but not when being in a #+SETUPFILE.

It now does.

- Carsten

@ 2009-09-30  8:38   ` henry atting
From: henry atting @ 2009-09-30  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, henry atting

On Mi, Sep 30 2009, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> On Sep 29, 2009, at 4:22 PM, henry atting wrote:
>
>> This morning the following setup file did work flawlessly:
>
> I seriously doubt that.  This worked when in the file being exported,
> but not when being in a #+SETUPFILE.
>
> It now does.
>
> - Carsten

Okay, I understand that it could not have been possible – maybe it was to early
in the morning...

Anyway – many thanks. Now I can write a play with a minimum of
distraction in orgmode and export it afterwards to LaTeX quikly. That's
the very best method of doing this I found so far. Great!

henry