I'll have to take a look at xiki. Cheers -- Eric Richard Riley writes: > What are the possibilities for auto creating an org file based on a > template so that all todo items are auto scheduled based on an arbitrary > start date? Or would this be strictly a job for sed/awk or something? > > Having just seen a screencast of xiki, > http://xiki.org/screencasts/web_development.html, I got to thinking of a > template workflow with the org-babel being used to perform steps e.g > create myql db, add user, update hosts file, etc etc etc. It would be > nice if that template flow could somehow inherit/prompt for init > parameters used throughout e.g start date, webname etc. Any ideas or > pointers in the right direction welcome. Hope that makes some sense. An > example of babel snippets setting/retrieving and sharing values between > them would be great. Possible? > > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode Footnotes: [1] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/uses.php#sec-3