Dave Abrahams wrote: >Julien Fantin gmail.com> writes: >> >> >> With the org-capture-templates described in the doc, right after the >> template selection, the buffer disappears, and the empty template >> gets written to the target file. The following messages are output : >> >> >> Clipboard pasted as level 2 subtree >I'm seeing this message too, when I invoke org-capture. What does it mean? This message appears because `org-capture' uses `org-paste-subtree' to insert the template in the indirect buffer which issues this message. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de