Hello, >>>>> Anthony Lander writes: > With regards to the discussion below, if I set > org-list-ending-method to 'regex The correct value is 'regexp. > it seems to get confused if there is a drawer between the headline > and the first line of text, so pressing TAB with the cursor at the > vertical bar in this example: ----> 8------- > ** Headline > :PROPERTIES: > :FOO: Bar > :END: > | ----> 8------- > Does not indent to the position under the "H" in the headline. The > TAB key silently does nothing. Same effect with the properties > drawer folded. Is it possible to indent correctly, ignoring the > drawer? Actually, this has nothing to do with the value of org-list-ending-method, but I think you are right, indentation should ignore drawers. Here is a patch to do so. Does it work for you ? Regards, -- Nicolas