Hello, >>>>> Eric S Fraga writes: > I have done so and there's some interesting behaviour. Here is a > summary of 4 different results exporting essentially the same > content for the attached org file: > 1. export the whole file (C-cC-ed) produces a document with all the > content but with the inline task defining a latex =\item= with a > strange label (as indicated in my earlier message). > 2. go to the headline and select the sub-tree (C-c@) and then export > (C-cC-ed) generates a PDF with only the text up to the start (but > not including) of the inline task. > 3. place the cursor on *point 1* and export the sub-tree (C-cC-e1d) > generates the same output as the previous point. > 4. finally, place the cursor on *point 2* and export the sub-tree > (C-cC-e1d) exports only the text *after* the inline task. I have made an attempt to solve the first problem. Please have a look at the provided patch. As I didn't know what inline tasks should like in latex, it is for now a description list separated from its body (if any) with a newline. This doesn't look so good but, well, if there is better as a default value, tell me. Note that, AFAICS, there is no way to configure the appearance either. The others problems look hairier to me. Regards, -- Nicolas