Hello, please see attached file for a simple example of a bug in babel: if you execute the code block, the results section overwrites the text that follows the code block. If you insert an extra blank line between the end of the code block and the text that follows (before executing the block for the first time), the results will *not* overwrite the text *but* if you then execute the block again, the text will be overwritten. My feeling is that there's some interplay between lists (I use the 'both org-list-ending-method) and babel. I've no idea otherwise what is happening unfortunately. I can send my full configuration if need be but always prefer not to as I have to spend time obfuscating a number of things... Thanks, eric