* inline R code evaluation?
@ 2011-03-03 22:32 Erik Iverson
From: Erik Iverson @ 2011-03-03 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello list!

I haven't used inline code evaluation in R too much,
but I thought the following used to work.  Can anyone
tell me if I'm doing something wrong, or maybe it's
temporarily broken in git?  I just pulled.

### begin org example ###

* testing inline R/org-mode evaluation
Here I test inline code evaluation in R.

#+begin_src R :session *R*
x <- 100
#+end_src

Now I want to export the value of x, which should be
src_R[:session *R*]{x} .

Did the number 100 show up at the end of the previous sentence on export?

### End org example ###

There may have been some relatively recent list traffic about this,
but I wasn't able to track it down.
Thanks!
--Erik

* Re: inline R code evaluation?
@ 2011-03-03 22:54 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-03-03 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Erik Iverson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Erik,

I just pushed up a fix, this was indeed introduced in one of the recent
inline code block changes.  Thanks for catching this.

Best -- Eric