On 29 Jun 2011, Nick Dokos wrote: > Eric S Fraga wrote: > >> Suvayu Ali writes: >> >> [...] >> >>> prefix for me and works without errors. However as Nick says, maybe >>> its worthwhile to understand why this was happening in the first >>> place. My lisp knowledge is very little, but please let me know if I >>> can help track this down. >> >> I'm jumping late into this thread so apologies first but I just >> wanted to add one data point: I had this problem as well (and did >> mention it in passing in some message a few weeks ago) but it >> disappeared. I track Julien's Emacs 24 builds and it would *appear* >> that the change in behaviour appeared and then disappeared. At >> least, my org-install.el file suddenly had "lisp/org" and then just >> as suddenly did not! >> > > Good info - thanks! > > BTW, where can one get at Julien's emacs 24 builds? http://emacs.naquadah.org/ Michael