* MobileOrg: Push more than the current week?
@ 2011-07-04  9:14 Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2011-07-04  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

is there a way to push more than the current week using M-x
org-mobile-push RET?

For example, it would be handy to be able to push the current plus the
next week (or maybe push the next 7 days starting with today), so that
you can push the next week on this week's Sunday.  Right now, it seems
you always have to push on Monday to have the current week's agenda
available.

Bye,
Tassilo

* Re: MobileOrg: Push more than the current week?
@ 2011-07-04 10:11 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2011-07-04 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi again,

> is there a way to push more than the current week using M-x
> org-mobile-push RET?

After reading the docs more carefully, I managed to answer my question.
The trick is to define a custom agenda view.

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("n" "Next 21 days" agenda "" ((org-agenda-span 21)))))

So now I have three agendas on my phone: the default week agenda, all
todos, and this new custom 21 next days overview.

@ 2011-07-04 11:28 ` Rémi Vanicat
From: Rémi Vanicat @ 2011-07-04 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Hi all,
>
> is there a way to push more than the current week using M-x
> org-mobile-push RET?

This should do it (Monday is a bad day to test it...)

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (defun rv-org-mobile-push ()
    (interactive)
    (let (org-agenda-start-on-weekday
           (string-to-number (format-time-string "%w")))
      (org-mobile-push)))
#+end_src

[...]

--