Marc-Oliver Ihm writes: > Hi again, > > is there an elisp-way to see the header-arguments, that are passed to a #+call-line ? > > (This relates to my previous question "[babel] #+call-line removes hlines and headings ?", but has > shifted in subject, so I would like to start a new thread, which can be understood on its own ...) > > I have tried the internal variable "params", but that only gives me the header-arguments > of the #+begin_src-block and NOT of the #+call-line. > > This is illustrated in the example below: > This was trickier than I expected to cobble together. See the example in the attached Org-mode file in which a call line prints out its parameters. Explanation of the mechanisms used are included. Cheers,