Hi, Let's say I have an org file structured like this * Project 1 ** Tasks foo ** Ideas * Project 2 ** Tasks bar When I search 'foo' I'd like the agenda search-view to display 'Project 1' instead of the closer, but less informative 'Tasks' The attached patch solves this by adding a configuration parameter that sets the maximum outline level for the headings displayed in the results of a search-view. This way, I can have a custom search on the above org file with org-agenda-search-view-max-outline-level set to 1. Abdó Roig.