From: Jambunathan K <kjambunathan@gmail.com>
To: joakim@verona.se
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: How to convert to odt with specific styles?
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 00:33:31 +0530	[thread overview]

joakim@verona.se writes:

> Hello list,
>
> I have an article I've written in Org. To submit it to the publisher, it
> needs to follow a particular ms word style template.
>
> I hope to achieve this with the odt exporter.  Reading the org manual it
> seems the style sheet that the odt exporter uses will need to contain a
> couple of hard coded format names. In my case I would like map the org
> factory default format names to other names as defined in the template
> given to me by the publisher.
>
> What is simplest way to achieve this? At the moment I'm changing the
> formats by hand so nearly any other method would be more
> efficient. Also, I'm more proficient with elisp than wordprocessors.

I was anticipating such a request (Jambu pats himself on the back here!)
and added

(defvar org-export-odt-default-org-styles-alist
  '((paragraph . ((default . "Text_20_body")
		  (fixedwidth . "OrgFixedWidthBlock")
		  (verse . "OrgVerse")
		  (quote . "Quotations")
		  (blockquote . "Quotations")
		  (center . "OrgCenter")
		  (left . "OrgLeft")
		  (right . "OrgRight")
		  (title . "OrgTitle")
		  (subtitle . "OrgSubtitle")
		  (footnote . "Footnote")
		  (src . "OrgSrcBlock")
		  (illustration . "Illustration")
		  (table . "Table")
		  (definition-term . "Text_20_body_20_bold")
		  (horizontal-line . "Horizontal_20_Line")))
    (character . ((default . "Default")
		  (bold . "Bold")
		  (emphasis . "Emphasis")
		  (code . "OrgCode")
		  (verbatim . "OrgCode")
		  (strike . "Strikethrough")
		  (underline . "Underline")
		  (subscript . "OrgSubscript")
		  (superscript . "OrgSuperscript")))
    (list . ((ordered . "OrgNumberedList")
	     (unordered . "OrgBulletedList")
	     (description . "OrgDescriptionList"))))
  "Default styles for various entities.")

But considering that no one made such a request, he removed it from
org-e-odt.el.  I can re-instate the removed changes in to org-e-odt.el.

Let me know if you find the above list unsatisfactory or broken.  You
are most likely the first person who will be using it.