Hi List, I would like to announce 'outorg.el', a kind of "reverse Org-Babel". Literate Programming is great when writing text with some code. It's not so great when writing code with some (comment) text, since then the direct approach is lost and the focus seems to be on the 'wrong side'. 'outorg' is based on the idea that it would be nice to be able to 1. structure your source-code files like Org-mode files and use all the structure editing and navigation commands available. 2. have the full power of Org-mode available when writing comment parts that are longer than the usual one- or two-liners. With 'outorg', you can stay in you favorite language's major-mode while programming, but with a real Org-mode 'look-and-feel', and rapidly switch to a temporary buffer in Org-mode for some comment editing. Exiting the temporary buffer then stores the edited comment text back to the original source-code buffer (out-commented with the language's 'comment-start' character). It's still version 0.9, but it works already quite good with Emacs Lisp (;; *) and PicoLisp (## *), so I thought I present it to the public. Feedback and Bug-reports are welcome.