Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, Hello Nicolas, > Daimrod writes: > >> I'm playing a bit with org-element for org-contacts and I wanted to know >> what is the prefered way to change an element. >> >> For example, ATM, when I want to change an element property to add a new >> value, I do: >> >> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp >> (org-entry-put nil property >> (concat (org-entry-get nil property) >> " " new-value)) >> #+END_SRC > > See `org-element-put-property' and friends. I've tried to use `org-element-put-property' but it only modifies the object in memory, not the element in the file. Is there a way to write the object into a file? > Regards, -- Daimrod/Greg