Hello list, I have recently switched to using org-contacts, after several years of BBDB usage. When completing contacts in message-mode, I prefer cycling the completion alternatives, for instance when a single contact has multiple email addresses. So I set `completion-cycle-threshold' to some value other than nil. However, the cycle ordering was not consistent with the order in which email addresses appeared in the contact (actually, cycle order was shortest candidate first, which I understand is a default). So the "preferred" email address (or the first one defined in :EMAIL: property of contact node) was typically not always chosen as first completion suggestion in the cycle. I attach a patch here (against current org-mode git) which also provides the display sort function for cycle completions in metadata. That seems to resolve the problem for me. Regards, Øyvind Stegard -- < Øyvind Stegard < http://stegard.net/