Hello Thanks to Achim's change in org-compat, I could compile and load the new orgmode, without the complain about the obsolete function stuff. However there are still serious problems: - 7.8.X had a file called org-exp.el. This file is now gone. What is it substitute??? - when trying to use gnus, some errors popped up, I attach the bug trace. - when I try to open a org file or to fire up my favourite org-preview-latex-fragment function another error pops up. Bug trace attached. Thanks Uwe Brauer