Aric Gregson writes: Hi Aric: I have no problems with bbdb (using 3 now, but 2 before) and org-mode. > I am just wondering if there is a way to get org mode to stop playing > with bbdb. Because I use both gnus and org, it is a bit of a hassle to > have org always pulling bbdb away from gnus when I create an agenda. I have no idea what you are talking about here. Please give an example. > I don't use anniversary any longer (could not get it to work properly > with version 3 of bbdb, despite some help from the list) and really > don't see why org needs it. To display it in a Agenda view. Again I have no problems have. All I have to do is to put: %%(org-bbdb-anniversaries) In one of my agenda files. Charles -- linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste (ksh@cis.ufl.edu put this on Tshirts in '93)