Bastien writes: > Hi Rasmus, > > Rasmus writes: > >>> The only tricky part is to remove the heading from the table >>> of contents, but this is optional and the limitation can be advertized >>> as such. >> >> Come on, that's not really acceptable for an advice on org-mode.org. > > It is better than the current situation. I disagree. Let's try to keep the quality on Worg high. Let's not put broken code there, especially without explaining why. I have attached a quick patch with a text that I think is more accurate and that tries to explain the issue. I think the tone may be too "academic"/dry. Since Suvayu put the initial effort into the answer I will wait for his approval before submitting it. >> To deal with the tricky part you need an additional filter. Or you >> need a filter on the final output and you'd probably need to make some >> accounting of what's present and what is not so that you can update >> counters and TOCs. > > That's why I say it's tricky. > > Let's keep this constructive and move forward -- maybe that was not > your intention, but the tone of your first email was a bit harsh. > I'm sure Suvayu is open to suggestions on how to improve the filter. That was not the intention. For that I appoligize. –Rasmus -- Summon the Mothership!