* remove directory structure in latex export
@ 2014-07-12 13:34 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2014-07-12 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When exporting an Org file to LaTeX, I'd like to be able to remove all
headings with levels inferior to the ones explicitly selected with a
select-tag. In the following example, I'd like the LaTeX file to include
only the "Puissance des force de Laplace sur un moment magnétique"
heading, not the "Cas d'un moment magnétique", "Puissance et énergie
potentielle"...

I've tried playing with :headline-levels so that all headings get
translated as section, subsection, subsubsection and redefining the
\section,\subsection,\subsubsection commands in the LaTeX class to
\relax but for some reason, the third level still gets translated as an
enumerate list.

Julien.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :tangle yes :exports none
  (setq org-publish-project-alist
        '(
          ("beamer"
           :base-directory "./"
           :publishing-directory "./"
           :publishing-function org-beamer-publish-to-pdf
           :exclude ".*"
           :latex-class "mpsi_beamer"
           :include ("reglages.org")
           :completion-function jc-org-publish-rename-beamer-pdf)
          ("eleves"
           :base-directory "./"
           :publishing-directory "./"
           :publishing-function org-latex-publish-to-pdf
           :exclude ".*"
           :latex-class "mpsi"
           :include ("reglages.org")
           :select-tags ("eleves")
           :headline-levels "10"
           :completion-function jc-org-publish-rename-eleves-pdf
           )
          ))
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
| beamer | :base-directory | ./ | :publishing-directory | ./ | :publishing-function | org-beamer-publish-to-pdf | :exclude | .* | :latex-class | mpsi_beamer | :include | (reglages.org) | :completion-function | jc-org-publish-rename-beamer-pdf |                  |    |                      |                                  |
| eleves | :base-directory | ./ | :publishing-directory | ./ | :publishing-function | org-latex-publish-to-pdf  | :exclude | .* | :latex-class | mpsi        | :include | (reglages.org) | :select-tags         | (eleves)                         | :headline-levels | 10 | :completion-function | jc-org-publish-rename-eleves-pdf |

#+TAGS: eleves

* Cas d'un moment magnétique
** Puissance et énergie potentielle
*** Puissance des forces de Laplace
**** Puissance des force de Laplace sur un moment magnétique      :eleves:
La puissance des forces de Laplace subies par un moment magnétique
plongé dans un champ magnétique et en rotation autour d'un axe
\(\Delta\) est:
#+BEGIN_LaTeX
\begin{equation*}
- m_\perp B_\perp \sin(\theta) \dot{\theta}.
\end{equation*}
#+END_LaTeX