* Org Ical export doesn't work for 2015?
@ 2015-01-21 14:57 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2015-01-21 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

I use a shell script to look over my agenda and export an ical file, which I then upload and bring into my google calendar. But it no longer seems to be working; mostly, none of my agenda items I've created since 2015 (or maybe a little before, it's hard to tell) are showing up (although some of the items that take place IN 2015 but were created earlier are still present). Any idea what the problem is? The principle line I'm running is this:

emacs --batch --user $USER --eval "(progn (org-agenda-list nil nil 'year) (org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files))"

As I said, it was working just fine last year. What's changed?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-01-21 14:57 UTC | newest]