Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Since KEYWORDS and DESCRIPTION are really back-end dependant, I vote for > moving them from `org-export-options-alist' to back-end definitions. > Using `org-element-parse-secondary-string' will be required in this > case. > WDYT? Also, supposing you agree, do you want to do a patch (caveat: > there's "org.texi" messing involved)? So irrespective of this, here's an updated patch that uses secondary-string parsing. Should I add it to master before or after I get done with this moving description and keywords? —Rasmus -- This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put