Sharon Kimble writes: > Since upgrading to 'org-plus-contrib-20160530' this morning I am totally > unable to have an 'open-square-bracket', which negates the ability to > write/compose org-links! It shows the 'open-square-bracket' in the > mini-buffer but never in the required place in the text. > > How can I get them back please as its completely stopped me writing my > current project? > Since sending this email I've reverted my init file with last nights backup, and my square brackets have returned so its obviously something changed in today's upgrades of it. Sorry for the noise. Sharon -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian 8.4, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.0.94