On Tuesday, 27 Jun 2017 at 16:51, M wrote: [...] > @Eric: > does MUA mean mail software (mail user agent)?! Yes, sorry. Too many TLAs (three letter acronyms ;-)). > If I'm away from home, I can only use the web page of my mail provider > to read/reply to the list, but as my mail account is limited in the > number of emails which can be stored, I'm deleting mails on the mail > server regularly and don't have access to all the mail history, if I'm > not at home. Why not use a free email account (google et al.) just for this purpose (assuming you don't want to use one for other purposes)? I doubt you would exceed the storage allocated by those free services with just the org mailing list! I have several emails account for similar purposes (not for org, mind you). -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.9-551-g92e8c8