* Bug: Incorrect visualization of nodes past the second level [9.1.3 (9.1.3-10-gadfbfd-elpa @ ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171127/)]
@ 2017-11-30  9:41 crash
From: crash @ 2017-11-30  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Starting from the third level, nodes are shown with two asterisks less
than expected. Trying to unfold them will actually fold the whole
subtree instead.

The bug was present even with a clean Emacs configuration and no
packages installed. For the moment, I solved downgrading to
org-20171023.

Thanks!

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
  of 2017-11-02
Package: Org mode version 9.1.3 (9.1.3-10-gadfbfd-elpa @
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171127/)

* Re: Bug: Incorrect visualization of nodes past the second level [9.1.3 (9.1.3-10-gadfbfd-elpa @ ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171127/)]
@ 2017-12-01 17:29 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-12-01 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crash; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

crash@inventati.org writes:

> Starting from the third level, nodes are shown with two asterisks less
> than expected. Trying to unfold them will actually fold the whole
> subtree instead.
>
> The bug was present even with a clean Emacs configuration and no
> packages installed. For the moment, I solved downgrading to
> org-20171023.

I think this was fixed in 5873d9912145fb19d00cfa47587f8e16c59da56a,
4 days ago.

Nicolas Goaziou