Hi, I recently began using the org-notify package, and I would like to pass the :urgency flag to `notifications-notify' occasionally. This small patch passes the :urgency key from the org-notify configuration on to `notitifications-notify'. For example, after this patch, you can: (org-notify-add 'test-notifications '(:time "10m" :period "1m" :actions -notify/window :urgency critical)) And get notifications labeled as critical in that way. Eventually, I would like to write an alert (https://github.com/jwiegley/alert) backend for org-notify, would that be suitable for inclusion in the core package? Thanks, -Jay