Hi, Previously, when `org-agenda-files' was nil, and `org-notify-start' had been called (org-notify running), I got the following error every time `org-notify-process' would run. Wrong type argument: stringp, nil This patch fixes this so `org-notify' won't throw errors if no agenda files are present. Please let me know if you spot any issues. I thought about adding a one-time message warning the user, would this be a good idea (or should we just stay out of their way)? I would be happy to implement it if that would be preferable. Thanks, -Jay