* Some internal libraries still depend on org-bbdb and org-bibtex
@ 2019-04-20 15:16 Jonas Bernoulli
From: Jonas Bernoulli @ 2019-04-20 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello

In 499c0a50cc4b11e37b91374af23cb27ab8fc20d2 some libraries were
renamed, but some other libraries continue to depend on the old
features:

- lisp/ox-icalendar.el still depends on org-bbdb
- contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras.el still depends on org-bibtex

Overall this change did not cause too much work for third-parties
I think.  I have opened issues for all the packages known to the
Emacsmirror that still depend on the old features:

- https://github.com/ruediger/bibeltex/issues/2
- https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/issues/7
- https://github.com/unhammer/gnus-recent/issues/13
- https://github.com/seanohalpin/org-link-minor-mode/issues/7
- https://github.com/aki2o/org-linkany/issues/4
- https://github.com/claviclaws/org-mac-protocol/issues/8
- https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/issues/649

Cheers,
Jonas

* Re: Some internal libraries still depend on org-bbdb and org-bibtex
@ 2019-04-20 19:04 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2019-04-20 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonas Bernoulli, emacs-orgmode

Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@bernoul.li> writes:

> In 499c0a50cc4b11e37b91374af23cb27ab8fc20d2 some libraries were
> renamed, but some other libraries continue to depend on the old
> features:
>
> - lisp/ox-icalendar.el still depends on org-bbdb
> - contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras.el still depends on org-bibtex

Thanks.  Updated in b0add090c.

--
Kyle