TRS-80 writes: > Therefore, any stuff I plan on releasing publicly, I do not do in > literate style (JMHO). However if you are dead set on doing literate > paradigm, then maybe my experience is invalid for your use-case. My experience is that literate style works very well for tutorials, but whenever I developed a larger program within org-mode, I tangled it once I had to start debugging and then kept it as separate source. Once the code becomes complex, I want to stay in one programming language without outside features that also add extra complexity. That said, for simple code the additional freedom of multi-language programming in org-mode is awesome. I’m using that to create random roleplaying characters directly from random tables in org-mode, with those tables being the primary source (because the book is the most important product, not the code). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken