Hi Stefan, Stefan Nobis writes: > [*snip*] > Therefore I support Adams wish to honor the configuration of users. Thanks for chiming in Stefan, I’m coming around to the parts of the view you and Adam seem to share. I’m now thinking that with the font, font size, and viewport settings, that it would make sense for Worg to just use the Browser default. I don’t think a completely spartan page is entirely sensible though. IMO it’s probably worth doing more to create visual links to the rest of the Org site — I think there’s value in maintaining broad consistent stylistic choices. It gives a sense of cohesion to the site, and as much as I’m loath to say it, helps with “brand identity”. I think we should be able to implement some tweaks along these lines that don’t just steamroll user preferences, where they are set. > The web should be more seen as a documentation system, not an > installation of art. Style should certainly not impede the accessibility of the pages, however even a dry technical document has stylistic choices, and I don’t think we should shy away from that. That’s my 2c. Anyway, back to the specific changes proposed by Adam, my current thoughts are: • Yes to the font, font-size, margin, and padding changes • Still a big fan of the 60em font width. I do think 60rem may be a tad more sensible, but it probably makes no difference • Change the headings to Org dark green coloured instead of default/black • In a similar vein, maybe the link styling from could also be copied over? All the best, Timothy