Hi All, I thought I’d checked for this, but I’ve just noticed that :tangle-mode 755 doesn’t actually work as expected. I assumed 755 would be passed as a string but org-babel-parse-header-arguments actually turns it into an integer, just like (identity #o755). Obviously 755 != #o755 and so this causes issues. As it stands “755” works, but that isn’t great (most importantly, it’s easy to confuse). Since it’s easier to add than remove things like this, we could just get rid of this for now, but a convenient octal notation was a large chunk of the motivation here IIRC. We could also change the implementation to handle :tangle-mode o755, which will make org-babel-parse-header-arguments parse the argument as a string. I’m be keen to hear other people’s thoughts on this. All the best, Timothy