Hi, In https://orgmode.org/list/87ee927emf.fsf@localhost I proposed to document org-babel-default-inline-header-args in the manual. Here is the patch. WDYT? Also, I noticed that org-babel-default-header-args has :hlines "no" while org-babel-default-inline-header-args has :hlines "yes" The "yes" value can cause errors as documented in the manual (16.6 Results of Evaluation). I am not sure if it is a good default. Also, the commit introducing the change does not provide any details on why it was there to start with: c67e3cda1 default to preserving hlines in call lines * lisp/ob-core.el (org-babel-default-inline-header-args): Added (:hlines "yes") to the default value. Does anyone know any reason why "yes" value should be kept for inline src blocks in contrast with "no" for normal src blocks? I'd be better if we can explain this in the manual. Best, Ihor