Hi All, I’m trying to make a .org refcard. There are two benefits I see, first we can evaluate `(org-release)' during export and so move `(org-release)' out of the makefile, secondly this enables us to have keybindings that are always up to date. Users who have customised the keybindings (or frameworks/kits like Spacemacs/Doom) could re-generate the refcard and it would show their modified keybindings. I have something that I think looks fairly promising (see the attached file), but I’m currently struggling to get the command list to wrap across columns nicely, I’m currently using tables and I just haven’t quite been able to get it to work. If there are any LaTeX-sperts on the list who could give this a look, I’d be quite appreciative. All the best, Timothy