Sébastien Miquel writes: >> Try >> 1. emacs -Q >> 2. insert >> ;; A comment >> (+ 2 2) >> 3. M-h M-q >> >> Is it emacs-lisp-mode bug? Or is it illegal to fill-region in source >> code buffers? > > I think the original report is about M-q, not M-h M-q. M-q behaves as > expected in emacs-lisp-mode. > > Currently, org-fill-paragraph will not work properly when called inside > src blocks. This can be easily fixed, but probably requires yet another > org-fill-paragraph-act-natively variable. See the attached. I am not sure if we really need the variable. AFAIU, acting natively was the default in the past for M-q with no region selection. Then, I "fixed" some bug report in 05ee1e6ee06db and introduced the bug herein.