Hi, In Org code, we have various places where we depend (optionally) on third-party packages. The packages are typically loaded using `require' and report the usual error about missing library if the third-party package is not installed. Such situation is _almost_ OK, except some scenarios when the feature name we in `require' is not the same with the actual package name. Inexperienced users may easily be confused by such errors. In the attached patch, I am introducing a new macro that can be used instead of `require' as the following: (org-require-package 'skewer-repl "skewer-mode") The macro calls `require' and if it fails, displays error/warning saying "`this-command' failed to load required package \"package name\"" It will assist users about the actual third-party package name to be installed. WDYT? While writing a patch, I also noticed `org-cite-csl--barf-without-citeproc' doing similar job. Should we just use the new macro instead? Also, https://github.com/bard/mozrepl ob-js backend is no longer supported. I am wondering if we should remove it.