Bastien writes: > Your email made me play with org-remember-templates a bit and they're > quite powerful. What you propose makes perfect sense to me. > > For now i'm just using `remember' to take some random notes, those > that I don't need to link to any project immediately. If we had the > interactive `remember' you describe, i think it will become a core > fonction that will help adding TODO items to *any* org files on the > fly. Could be great! In case any Org developers are interested in contributing enhancements upstream to Remember: The Remember project has a shared Arch archive, in case anyone would like to add improvements to it. There hasn't been much activity lately, but we'd welcome new features, options, and improvements. See http://www.mwolson.org/projects/DevelopingWithGna.html#sec3 for details on how to check out the code with developer access (available upon joining the remember-el project at https://gna.org/projects/remember-el/), or http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/RememberMode#RememberMode5 for how to check out the project as a non-developer. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/ Interests: Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net /` |\ | | | Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, Planner, ErBot, DVC |_] | \| |_| Reclaim your digital rights by eliminating DRM. See http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm for details.