Darlan Cavalcante Moreira writes: > If there was someway to sync (two-way) bbdb with google contacts all > problems would be solved for me, Agreed. Syncing with google and different devices in desperately needed. We should move this discussion to the bbdb-info list. You can join by emailing bbdb-info-request@lists.sourceforge.net with subscribe as the body. Charles -- "A word to the wise: a credentials dicksize war is usually a bad idea on the net." (David Parsons in c.o.l.development.system, about coding in C.)