On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:43:59 +0200, Bastien wrote:> Ethan Ligon writes: > > > I long ago hacked together a system for gcalendar that involved a wget > > on an *.ics file and some elisp to get this into calendar entries. > > This works, in a hackish way, but is neither elegant nor particularly > > robust. > > I recently discovered GoogleCL and thought it could help build a better > interaction between Google's services and Org: > > http://code.google.com/p/googlecl/ > > ... but I didn't digg that much into that direction. Have a look at a message I posted to this list last month: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/27214 HTH, eric