Hi Martyn, At Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:09:17 +0100, Martyn Jago wrote: > I'll do some work on testing against version 23 and 22 and maybe put > together a how-to get ERT on those earlier systems (on linux). Just read this through Org mode's patch tracker[1] and coincidentally started to work on the test framework, too. To get a recent ERT running on Emac22 we need to backport parts of simple.el as of Emacs23 -- doing this is scheduled for the upcoming weekend in my Org mode. > For fun I hacked together a test results parser using org babel, which > calls your script from within a shell block, passing the results to a > parser block. Output is in the form of org mode headings and > sub-headings. I've attached it in case you were interested (org babel > was just great for doing this). This is great. This would be useful for non-babel tests, too. There are some tests for link escaping and link export -- I'm going to extend the latter (that's why I started to work on the testing framework in the first place). Best, -- David [1] http://patchwork.newartisans.com -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de