At Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:18:34 +0100, Bastien wrote: > > Hi Erik, > > Erik Hetzner writes: > > > Thanks again for this fix. > > > > I have noticed that using k c ... (where ... is a capture template > > utilizing file+datetree+prompt) in the agenda now prompts for a > > date. Is this intended behavior? > > I can't reproduce this -- I used the capture setting you mentioned > earlier in this thread. Can you provide a minimal test/config file > and the steps to reproduce with latest Org from git? Hi Bastien, My apologies, you are correct. I made two errors: 1. My calendar capture template actually looked like this: ("c" "Calendar" entry (file+datetree+prompt "~/s/notes/calendar.org" "Inbox") "* %^{What?}\n%t\n%?") The “Inbox” part was accidentally copied from another template. This seems to have caused the problem. 2. My other capture template that used file+datetree+prompt that experienced this behavior actually had a %^t in the template. Whoops! Thank you so much for looking into this. best, Erik