* Bug in odt export of org files with footnotes
@ 2012-02-29  7:23 Martin Gürtler
From: Martin Gürtler @ 2012-02-29  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I started using the new odt export feature of org mode, and it turns out
to be very useful, and I am very pleased with the results. I am using
the latest version available with the package manager of emacs-snapshot
in debian (20120216).

There, the export of documents with footnotes seems to be broken.

A minimal document is provided at end. It exports without problems . As
soon as I add a footnote (say, at the end of "The software
system...numbers:", the exported document breaks. It can still be opened
in libreoffice, but a complete section is missing. In a more complex
document, libreoffice crashed when trying to open the document, and I
recognised missing closing xml tags in content.xml.

Regards,

Martin

#+TITLE:     test.org
#+AUTHOR:    Martin Gürtler
#+EMAIL:     none@none
#+DATE:      2012-02-29 Wed
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE:  de
#+OPTIONS    tags:not-in-toc
#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
#+LINK_UP:
#+LINK_HOME:
#+XSLT:
* Protocol
** System description
   The software system provides the following numbers:
   - 1
   - 2
   - 3
   - 4