* postamble removal
@ 2012-03-25 20:42 prad
From: prad @ 2012-03-25 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

this removes the author through a template:

is there a variable to remove the entire postamble?
is there a way i can add things to the postamble such as a horizontal line?

--
in friendship,
prad

* Re: postamble removal
@ 2012-03-26 15:29 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-03-26 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: prad; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Prad,

prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com> writes:

> this removes the author through a template:
>
> is there a variable to remove the entire postamble?

(setq org-export-html-postamble nil)

> is there a way i can add things to the postamble such as a horizontal line?

(setq org-export-html-postamble "<hr />")

HTH,

--
 Bastien

* Re: postamble removal
@ 2012-03-26 19:49   ` prad
From: prad @ 2012-03-26 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com> writes:
>
>> this removes the author through a template:
>>
>> is there a variable to remove the entire postamble?
>
> (setq org-export-html-postamble nil)
>
>> is there a way i can add things to the postamble such as a horizontal line?
>
> (setq org-export-html-postamble "<hr />")

thx bastien!

i was hoping i could do these things through org templates rather than
through the dotemacs file.

for instance, i can eliminate the author because it seems
author:nil
will nil out the author 'variable'.

is there something like this i can put into a org template for the other stuff?

--
in friendship,
prad

* Re: postamble removal
@ 2012-03-26 20:20     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-03-26 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: prad; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Prad,

prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com> writes:

> i was hoping i could do these things through org templates rather than
> through the dotemacs file.

Well, you can bind variables in the Org file -- see #+BIND in the
Org manual.

> for instance, i can eliminate the author because it seems
> author:nil
> will nil out the author 'variable'.
>
> is there something like this i can put into a org template for the
> other stuff?

Hope this help -- let me know if the doc is missing something.

Best,

--
 Bastien