* [new exporter] [latex] #+CAPTION: [short]{long}
@ 2012-10-22  9:49 Myles English
From: Myles English @ 2012-10-22  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Should it possible to do this yet:

#+CAPTION: [short]{long}

with the new exporter, as it is with the current exporter?

Thanks,

Myles

* Re: [new exporter] [latex] #+CAPTION: [short]{long}
@ 2012-10-22 15:29 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2012-10-22 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Myles English; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Aloha Myles,

The syntax is different in the new exporter.

#+CAPTION[short]: long

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: [new exporter] [latex] #+CAPTION: [short]{long}
@ 2012-10-22 17:02   ` Myles English
From: Myles English @ 2012-10-22 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

Thanks Tom!

Apart from looking at the code, could I have found that out from
somewhere?

Myles

@ 2012-10-22 17:08     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2012-10-22 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Myles English; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode, Thomas S. Dye

Hello,

"Myles English" <mylesenglish@gmail.com> writes:

> Apart from looking at the code, could I have found that out from
> somewhere?

It was asked on the ML a couple of times already. But I guess you're
talking about documentation. So, no, there's no documentation for that,
since current documentation applies to current exporter.

Nicolas Goaziou