On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 11:11:21 +0100, Bastien spake thus: > > I can reproduce such an ellipsis by : > > > > - Cutting part of the buffer containing an ellipsis > > - Undoing the cut > > > > On the attached example, all being visible, fold the first second level > > headline, kill its line (C-k with cursor at the beginning of line), and undo > > the kill. The buffer then looks like > I think you forgot to attach the example, and I was not able to > reproduce the problem by following the directions... My bad… here: