* Org-mode styled beamer presentations
@ 2013-05-19 23:41 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2013-05-19 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

<shameless plug>

Hi list,

many of you use Org-mode to create Beamer presentations.  How about the
other way round?  I wrote an Org-mode styled Beamer theme.  Please use,
enjoy and report bugs and feature requests!

https://twitter.com/marcin_mbork/status/335890494980767746
http://mbork.pl/2013-05-18_A_presentation_on_LaTeX_editing_%28en%29
https://github.com/mbork/beamerorgtheme

</shameless plug>

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University

* Re: Org-mode styled beamer presentations
@ 2013-05-20  0:33 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2013-05-20  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> writes:
> https://twitter.com/marcin_mbork/status/335890494980767746
> http://mbork.pl/2013-05-18_A_presentation_on_LaTeX_editing_%28en%29
> https://github.com/mbork/beamerorgtheme

Excellent!  It reminds me of brain-damage.sty ¹ :)

Here's Marcin's pdf example:

   http://mbork.pl/download/Slides_about_LaTeX_editing.pdf

Super cool! Thanks!
–Rasmus

Footnotes:
 ¹   http://users.wfu.edu/cottrell/brain_damage.sty

--
. . . Stallman was indeed the tallest possible mountain and by
standing on his shoulders you could see forever. . .

* Re: Org-mode styled beamer presentations
@ 2013-05-20  9:31   ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-05-20  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Marcin and Rasmus,

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 02:33:13AM +0200, Rasmus wrote:
> Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> writes:
> > https://twitter.com/marcin_mbork/status/335890494980767746
> > http://mbork.pl/2013-05-18_A_presentation_on_LaTeX_editing_%28en%29
> > https://github.com/mbork/beamerorgtheme
>
> Excellent!  It reminds me of brain-damage.sty ¹ :)
>
> Here's Marcin's pdf example:
>
>    http://mbork.pl/download/Slides_about_LaTeX_editing.pdf

This is beautiful!  I think I'll use it sometime.

Cheers,

--
Suvayu

* Re: Org-mode styled beamer presentations
@ 2013-05-24 10:32 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-05-24 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> writes:

> <shameless plug>
>
> Hi list,
>
> many of you use Org-mode to create Beamer presentations.  How about the
> other way round?  I wrote an Org-mode styled Beamer theme.  Please use,
> enjoy and report bugs and feature requests!
>
> https://twitter.com/marcin_mbork/status/335890494980767746
> http://mbork.pl/2013-05-18_A_presentation_on_LaTeX_editing_%28en%29
> https://github.com/mbork/beamerorgtheme
>
> </shameless plug>
>
> Best,

Very cute!  I like it.

Now I just need to customise it so that it matches my usual colour theme
in Emacs which has a black background!  Ahh, a perfect excuse to not get
any more work done today ;-)

thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.3-148-g36848f

* Re: Org-mode styled beamer presentations
@ 2013-05-24 10:41   ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2013-05-24 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)