Hi Sébastien, please test the attached patch against master. It creates a new command `org-insert-last-stored-link' bound to `C-c M-l'. You can use `C-2 C-c M-l' to insert the last two links. So the set of commands around inserting links would be: C-c l => store link (the suggested user binding) C-c C-l => insert a link C-c C-M-l => insert all links as a list C-u C-c C-M-l => insert all links as a list and keep them C-1 C-c C-M-l => insert the last stored link C-c M-l => short for the previous keybinding I also find myself in this workflow: 1. collect various links through a session 2. store the last one for a new task 3. dump all links into some "read later" heading so I think this feature deserves to be in core. What do you and others think?