* org-table-edit-formulas misbehaving in 8.2.7b
@ 2014-07-17  6:38 Luke Crook
From: Luke Crook @ 2014-07-17  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just noticed that org does not jump to the correct cell in the table when
examining formulas using "org-table-edit-formulas".
This was working in 8.2.6.  In most cases, it will jump to a different
location in the buffer.   Example table below.
Note that I had to break the table formulae onto two
lines to pass the 80 characters per line rule when posting.

 #+CAPTION: Sector 1
#+NAME: Sector_1
#+TBLNAME: Sector_1
|   | Field Name |  Size | Default Value |
|---+------------+-------+---------------|
| / | <>         |    <> |               |
| ! |            |  bits |               |
|---+------------+-------+---------------|
|   | Field_1    |     8 |               |
|   | Field_2    |     2 |               |
|   | Field_3    |     3 |               |
|   | Reserved   |     3 |               |
|   | Field_4    |    16 |               |
| # | RESERVED   |     0 |               |
| # | Total      |    32 |               |
| ^ |            | tbits |               |
#+TBLFM:
$res=if(mod(vsum(@II..@III),8)=0,0,8-mod(vsum(@II..@III),8))::
$tbits=vsum(@II..@III)+$res